CBS.com has posted a poll that features nine previously evicted houseguests. Fans can vote on who they think will be returing as mentors this season. According to CBS.com they will be eliminating houseguests from the list each day leading up to the premiere. Evel Dick and Natalie Martinez have already been eliminated.
Here is the complete list of houseguests that are shown on CBS.com
1) Britney Haynes (BB12)
2) Dan Gheesling (BB10-Winner)
3) Daniele Donato (BB8 Runner-Up/BB13)
4) Enzo Palumbo (BB12)
5) Evel Dick (BB8-Winner/BB13) – WON’T BE RETURNING
6) Howie Gordon (BB6/BB All-Stars)
7) Janelle Pierzina (BB6/BB All-Stars)
8) Jeff Schroeder (BB11/BB13)
9) Jessie Godderez (BB10/BB11)
10) Kaysar Ridha (BB6/BB All-Stars)
11) Mike Boogie (BB2/BB All-Stars-Winner)
12) Natalie Martinez (BB11) – WON’T BE RETURNING
13) Rachel Reilly (BB12/BB13-Winner)
14) Ragan Fox (BB12)
15) Renny Martyn (BB10)
16) Dr. Will Kirby (BB2-Winner/BB All-Stars)
The rumors that have been swirling around for weeks are that Janelle, Mike Boogie, Dan, and Rachel are returning as mentors for Big Brother 14. However, it’s been rumored from the beginning that Rachel wasn’t sure that she wanted to come back.
She said that she has been in Costa Rica and it’s very possible that she was because I believe her sister was getting married and if you watch ‘Rumor Control’ on Superpass last week it seemed like she could’ve been there. But there’s always the chance that she wasn’t. Either way, it’s possible that Rachel will be replaced as a mentor. The name I’m hearing most right now is Britney Haynes.
Evel Dick said that he talked to Rachel for two hours the other night so it’s not probable that she will be in the house. He also mentioned that Britney’s phone has been turned off and that a few other past houseguests tried to contact her as well and her phone was turned off.
The other name besides Britney that I think could be a possibility is Daniele Donato.
Who do you want to return as the fourth mentor? Leave us a comment below and let us know!